Thank you for your interest in bringing your group of students to the University of Oregon! This request form is intended for school teachers or counselors, coaches, non-profit organization staff, or others who would like to coordinate a tour for their group.
We are unable to schedule group visits during holidays or previously scheduled open house or university-wide events (e.g. Commencement, Duck Days, etc.). Group visits will not be offered during the following dates:
- Observed holiday closures: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (and the day after), Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- March 8, 15, and 22, 2019
- April 5-6, 19-20, and 26, 2019
- May 25-27, 2019
- June 1 and 15-17, 2019
- July 4, 2019
Weekends and University breaks will be subject to availability.
- If possible, please submit your visit request 4 weeks prior to your visit.
- Visits are limited to 3-4 scheduled hours of activities.
- Visits are contingent upon the availability of student ambassador staff, admissions staff, and/or staff and faculty of additional departments you would like to meet with.
- The Ambassador Program is solely responsible for scheduling student ambassadors, and therefore will offer availability based on student schedules.