Come see how Ducks soar at the University of Oregon!
You’ve been working your tail off, charting a course of learning for yourself. And now you’re ready to expand that journey even further. Choosing the university that’s right for you is about determining if a school fits—not just you—but your dreams, goals, and personality. Duck Preview will let you learn whether the UO’s community of curious collaborators might just be your flock. Come breathe in the beautiful arboretum-like campus, take part in catalytic learning experiences led by dynamic faculty, and interact with current UO students.
What is Duck Preview? Who should attend?
Duck Preview is a fall open house designed to give high school seniors and transfer students a head start on the college search process.
At Duck Preview, you'll:
- Take a campus tour led by an experienced UO student ambassador
- Learn what a liberal arts education embedded in a top-tier research university can do for you
- Explore your academic interests with outstanding UO faculty
- Hear about dozens of ways to get involved in campus life beyond the classroom
- Discover numerous services designed to support student success
- Speak with admissions counselors, financial aid and academic advisors, and housing representatives
- See how UO students are changing the world
When is Duck Preview?
- October 14, 2016
- October 21, 2016
- November 4, 2016
- November 19, 2016
How do I sign up for Duck Preview?
- Online registration for 2016 Duck Preview will be available September 1, 2016.
After we receive your registration, we'll send you a letter confirming your attendance at Duck Preview. We will also include a map of campus, parking directions, and information about where to stay.