- Self-guided tours begin outside of Matthew Knight Arena, located at 1776 E 13th Ave., Eugene OR 97403.
- Guided tours depart from the Student Welcome Center, located at 1420 Columbia St., Eugene OR 97403.
On-campus parking is available for visitors. Please follow the parking instructions below depending on which day you plan to visit:
- Weekdays: Park in the 13th Avenue Garage (1355 Columbia St.), located underneath the Ford Alumni Center. If you're on 13th Avenue traveling east (away from Agate Street), take a right toward the garage entrance.
- Weekends: Park in Lot 37. This is a surface lot located west of the Ford Alumni Center on 13th Avenue near the garage entrance. No payment, permit, or validation is needed on weekends for Lot 37.
Duck Preview registrants will receive special event parking instructions via email a few days before the event.
We invite you to stay with our hotel partners:
- Graduate Eugene
- 66 E 6th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
- 541-342- 2000
- Discount code: UOBIZ
- Best Western New Oregon
- 1655 Franklin Blvd, Eugene, OR 97403
For other lodging options, contact Travel Lane County's Eugene, Cascades and Coast at 800-547-5445.
The Eugene Airport, conveniently located approximately ten miles from downtown and campus, is serviced by Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, United Airlines, and flights connecting from any number of major airlines. For Eugene Airport information, call 541-682-5544 or visit the Eugene Airport website. Additionally, check out Eugene Airport's ground transportation webpage to get to campus once you've landed. It provides suggestions for taxis, rental cars, and Hub Airport Shuttle. (Hub Airport Shuttle has suspended reservations and operations until further notice.)
Lyft and Uber operate in Eugene. Please refer to this map for designated pick-up and drop-off locations on campus. We recommend Matthew Knight Arena for self-guided tours.
Some visitors choose to fly into Portland and drive two hours south to Eugene. Groome Transportation brings visitors from the Portland airport to UO's campus. Portland International Airport's ground transportation webpage is another great resource.
Train, Bus, or Shuttle
- Amtrak: 800-872-7245
- Bolt Bus: 1-877-BOLTBUS
- FlixBus: 855-626-8585
- Greyhound-Trailways, Eugene: 541-344-6265
- Lane Transit District (Eugene's bus system): 541-687-5555
- From the Eugene Airport: Follow Highway 99 until it becomes Seventh Avenue. Get in the right lane and follow Seventh Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard. Get in the right lane and follow Franklin Boulevard to Agate Street. Turn right onto Agate Street.
- From Portland and north: From Interstate 5 South, take Exit 194B. Take Exit 2, keep left, and follow the signs to the UO. Proceed in the left lane over the Ferry Street Bridge, exiting onto Broadway, which becomes Franklin Boulevard. Follow Franklin Boulevard to Agate Street. Turn right onto Agate Street.
- From Ashland and south: From Interstate 5 North, take Exit 191. Turn right onto Glenwood Boulevard, then turn left onto Franklin Boulevard. Stay in the left lane and follow Franklin Boulevard through three lights. Look for a "UO Next Left" sign as you drive west on Franklin Boulevard. At the fourth light, turn left onto East 13th Avenue.
- From the Oregon coast: Take Highway 126 East until it becomes West Eleventh Avenue. Follow West Eleventh Avenue to Garfield Street and turn left. Take Garfield to 7th Avenue and turn right. Get in the right lane and follow 7th Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard. Turn right onto Agate Street.