Campus tours begin at the Ford Alumni Center, located at 1720 East 13th Avenue, Eugene OR 97403. Duck Preview, Duck Days, and Just for Juniors begin at other locations noted in your confirmation materials.
Free on-campus parking is available for tour guests. Please follow the parking instructions below depending on which day you plan to visit:
- Weekdays: Park in the Columbia Garage, located underneath the Ford Alumni Center. If you're on 13th Avenue traveling away from Agate Street, take a right towards the garage entrance. Take a ticket and make sure to bring it with you. From Parking Level 2 or 3, take the elevator or stairs up to Arena Level 2. Before you leave campus, get your ticket validated at the information desk inside the Ford Alumni Center.
- Weekends: Park in Lot 37. This is a surface lot located west of the Ford Alumni Center on 13th Avenue near the garage entrance. No permit or validation is needed on weekends for this lot.
Alternate parking arrangements are made for guests attending Duck Preview, Duck Days, and Just for Juniors. Please follow the instructions listed in your confirmation email.
We invite you to stay with our hotel partners:
- Our preferred hotel partner, Valley River Inn:
- 1000 Valley River Way
- Discount code: DUCKS
- Other recommended Eugene hotels:
For other lodging options, contact Travel Lane County's Eugene, Cascades and Coast at 800-547-5445.
The Eugene Airport, conveniently located approximately ten miles from downtown and campus, is serviced by Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, United Airlines, and flights connecting from any number of major airlines. For Eugene Airport information, call (541) 682-5544 or visit the Eugene Airport website. Additionally, check out Eugene Airport's ground transportation webpage to get to campus once you've landed. It provides suggestions for taxis, rental cars, and Omni Shuttle.
Lyft and Uber operate in Eugene. Please refer to this map for designated pick-up and drop-off locations on campus. We recommend Matthew Knight Arena for daily tours and the Student Recreation Center for Duck Days or Duck Preview.
Some visitors choose to fly into Portland and drive two hours south to Eugene. The Oregon Express Shuttle transports visitors from the Portland airport to UO's campus. Portland International Airport's ground transportation webpage is another great resource.
Train, Bus, or Shuttle
- Amtrak: 800-872-7245
- Bolt Bus: 1-877-BOLTBUS
- Greyhound-Trailways, Eugene: 541-344-6265
- Lane Transit District (Eugene's bus system): 541-687-5555
- From the Eugene Airport: Follow Highway 99 until it becomes Seventh Avenue. Get in the right lane and follow Seventh Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard. Get in the right lane and follow Franklin Boulevard to Agate Street. Turn right onto Agate Street.
- From Portland and north: From Interstate 5 South, take Exit 194B. Take Exit 2, keep left, and follow the signs to the UO. Proceed in the left lane over the Ferry Street Bridge, exiting onto Broadway, which becomes Franklin Boulevard. Follow Franklin Boulevard to Agate Street. Turn right onto Agate Street.
- From Ashland and south: From Interstate 5 North, take Exit 191. Turn right onto Glenwood Boulevard, then turn left onto Franklin Boulevard. Stay in the left lane and follow Franklin Boulevard through three lights. Look for a "UO Next Left" sign as you drive west on Franklin Boulevard. At the fourth light, turn left onto East 13th Avenue.
- From the Oregon coast: Take Highway 126 East until it becomes West Eleventh Avenue. Follow West Eleventh Avenue to Garfield Street and turn left. Take Garfield to 7th Avenue and turn right. Get in the right lane and follow 7th Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard. Turn right onto Agate Street.